XenoDream Jux Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by XenoDream - Free Trial
XenoDream Jux 64 bit Download [Free]
Download XenoDream Jux for Windows 11 64 bit. Install XenoDream Jux latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Fractal explorer for 2D Julia and Mandelbrot sets.
XenoDream Jux is a Photo Apps software. Fractal explorer for 2D Julia and Mandelbrot sets.
Download XenoDream Jux latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save XenoDream Jux installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept XenoDream Jux end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Photo Apps
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 10 Mb
How to install the latest version of XenoDream Jux:
- Download XenoDream Jux setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - XenoDream Jux from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Jux is a fractal explorer for 2D Julia and Mandelbrot sets. It includes a variety of formulas. It has beautiful coloring and lighting effects. It is easy to use. There is no formula editor or scripting.
- Easy switching between Mandelbrot and Julia sets
- Julia explorer shows Julia set thumbnail corresponding to mouse position in preview
- A selection of formulas, mostly generic with parameters
- Fully multi-core for preview, explorer and rendering
- Render large pictures with full anti-aliasing (when registered; max about 20kx15k pixels)
- Batch rendering (when registered)
- Numeric controls can be dragged like sliders
- 12 steps of undo/redo
- Easily share parameters in social media, with copy/paste to the clipboard
- Memory spots for temporary storage of formulas, coloring or lighting
- Save your favorite settings as presets (formulas, coloring, lighting, gradients)
- Hundreds of system presets included
- One-click switching between 15 default color schemes
- Gradient editor that includes tools to capture linear or randomized gradients
- Coloring based on potential, distance estimate, mean z, basins, orbit traps, textures, fibers, field lines
- Adjust color and lighting controls with realtime preview
- Powerful heightfield lighting effects
- Materials that can include reflection, refraction, angular filtering and displacement mapping
- Use panoramic or ordinary images as environment maps for reflection and refraction
XenoDream Jux for Windows 11 is developed and updated by XenoDream. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.