DecSoft’s Screen GIF Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
DecSoft’s Screen GIF
by DecSoft - Free Trial
DecSoft’s Screen GIF 64 bit Download [Free]
Download DecSoft’s Screen GIF for Windows 11 64 bit. Install DecSoft’s Screen GIF latest (2024) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Grab part of your screen into an animated GIF image.
DecSoft’s Screen GIF is a Screen Capture software. Grab part of your screen into an animated GIF image.
Download DecSoft’s Screen GIF latest version 2024 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save DecSoft’s Screen GIF installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept DecSoft’s Screen GIF end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Screen Capture
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 3 Mb
How to install the latest version of DecSoft’s Screen GIF:
- Download DecSoft’s Screen GIF setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - DecSoft’s Screen GIF from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
DecSoft’s Screen GIF allows to grab and save certain choosed screen area directly and easily like an animated GIF image file ready to be used or shared what you wanted. Screen GIF not only can capture your screen into a GIF animation, but can be also fun. Just see how we can grab our screen easily and then get our expected GIF.
Press the Start button to initiates recording of the selected screen area. Grab what you need and then press the Stop button. And that’s all! The GIF image are ready to be edited, saved, used and shared!
Screen GIF optimizes by default the size of the resulting GIF file and also allow us to grab in a gray scale way, and also to scale/reduce the capture’s size, in order to get a GIF file with the less size as possible.
Screen GIF include a little GIF files editor, so you can, for example, delete some frames from the animation, just until you are happy with the result.
In order to reduce the GIF size, the program offer us some options, for example, we can grab the screen in black and white, and also scale the captured image in the specified percentage.
DecSoft’s Screen GIF for Windows 11 is developed and updated by DecSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.