HyperSnap Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
HyperSnap 64 bit Download [Free]
Download HyperSnap for Windows 11 64 bit. Install HyperSnap latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen. HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility – wrapped into one easy-to-use tool.
It is perfect for capturing images and texts that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen.
Image captures from any where on the screen or multiple monitors, in any shape or size.
Powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools. Objects drawn over images can now be selected, edited, shown and hidden, moved, deleted any time. A new native file format saves the objects drawn for further editing later, or save a standard image and have the object “imprinted” permanently on them.
Capture dropdown menus and lists with hotkey feature or delayed capture.
Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more.
Automatic color substitution.
Non-rectangular window capture.
Button Capture – perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks – will even automatically PASTE capture images where needed!
Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear
off menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
Extended Window Capture function resizes a window to be much bi
How to install the latest version of HyperSnap:
- Download HyperSnap setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - HyperSnap from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
HyperSnap Technical Details
- Main Category: Screen Capture
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-20