Cover Commander Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Cover Commander for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Cover Commander latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Cover Commander offers more precise controls over the process of creating a perfect 3D box shot and mockups: Laptop, iMac (Computer), Display, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S6, Nexus, e-Book, Blu-ray disc, iPad, etc., while removing the steep learning curve associated with any general use graphics editor.
Cover Commander Key Features
Compose a scene from several 3D objects.
3D mockups: Box, Box with disc, Disc, Screenshot, Curved screenshot, Book, Thin book, Manual, Vista box, Card, Spiral book, Laptop,
iMac (Computer), Display, iPhone X/6s/SE/5c, Samsung Galaxy S6, Nexus 9, iPad, iPad with cover, Blu-ray box, Blu-ray with disc,
Monitor, TV, DVD box, DVD box with disc, CD box, CD box with disc.
Let the built-in wizards do the dirty work for you and focus on the artistic details of the cover.
Create multiple projects, parse multiple images – with a single command (batch mode).
Save the result image with transparent background and use the picture for the complex web or print designs.
Save the light, shadow, and reflection settings under a unique name and use those settings in other projects.
Set the result image size (up to 4000 x 4000) and margins in pixels.
Draw your customer’s attention with an animated (GIF, SWF, AVI) box, cover or screenshot.
Don’t pay more than what it actually costs to create a great cover. Create additional covers at no cost at all!
How to install the latest version of Cover Commander:
- Download Cover Commander setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Cover Commander from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Cover Commander Technical Details
- Main Category: Design
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-04-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Cover Commander, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.