FreeCAD Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by FreeCAD Team - Freeware
FreeCAD 64 bit Download [Free]
Download FreeCAD for Windows 11 64 bit. Install FreeCAD latest (2024) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Parametric 3D modeler made primarily to design real-life objects of any size.
FreeCAD is a Photo Apps software. Parametric 3D modeler made primarily to design real-life objects of any size.
Download FreeCAD latest version 2024 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save FreeCAD installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept FreeCAD end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Photo Apps
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 390 Mb
How to install the latest version of FreeCAD:
- Download FreeCAD setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - FreeCAD from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
FreeCAD is an open-source parametric 3D modeler made primarily to design real-life objects of any size. Parametric modeling allows you to easily modify your design by going back into your model history and changing its parameters. It allows you to sketch geometry constrained 2D shapes and use them as a base to build other objects. It contains many components to adjust dimensions or extract design details from 3D models to create high quality production ready drawings.
FreeCAD is a multiplatfom (Windows, Mac and Linux), highly customizable and extensible software. It reads and writes to many open file formats such as STEP, IGES, STL, SVG, DXF, OBJ, IFC, DAE and many others, making it possible to seamlessly integrate it into your workflow.
Designed to fit a wide range of uses including product design, mechanical engineering and architecture. Whether you are a hobbyist, a programmer, an experienced CAD user, a student or a teacher, you will feel right at home with FreeCAD.
FreeCAD equips you with all the right tools for your needs. You get modern Finite Element Analysis (FEA) tools, experimental CFD, BIM, Geodata workbenches, Path workbench, a robot simulation module that allows you to study robot movements and many more features. FreeCAD really is a Swiss Army knife of general-purpose engineering toolkits.
FreeCAD for Windows 11 is developed and updated by FreeCAD Team. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.