XnConvert Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download XnConvert for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install XnConvert latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
XnConvert is a powerful and free cross-platform batch image processing, allowing you to combine over 80 actions. Compatible with 500 formats . It uses the batch processing module of XnViewMP.
- Combine and choose between more than 80 different operations including:
- Metadata Editing.
- Transforms: Rotate, Crop, Resize, …
- Adjustments: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, …
- Filters: Blur, Emboss, Sharpen, …
- Effects: Masking, Watermark, Vignetting, …
- and seamlessly export to NConvert for a command line usage.
Multi-platform: available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
Multilingual: includes more than 20 different translations.
It offers powerful features in an easy to use interface providing convenient drag & drop functionality.
XnConvert is compatible with more than
and Export to about 70 different file formats.
How to install the latest version of XnConvert:
- Download XnConvert setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - XnConvert from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
XnConvert Technical Details
- Main Category: Image Converter
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-08-12
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about XnConvert, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.