ConTEXT Editor Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by ConTEXT Project - Freeware
ConTEXT Editor 64 bit Download [Free]
Download ConTEXT Editor for Windows 11 64 bit. Install ConTEXT Editor latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Small, fast and powerful freeware text editor, developed to serve as a secondary tool for software developers.
ConTEXT Editor is a Code Editors and Development software. Small, fast and powerful freeware text editor, developed to serve as a secondary tool for software developers.
Download ConTEXT Editor latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save ConTEXT Editor installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept ConTEXT Editor end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 2 Mb
How to install the latest version of ConTEXT Editor:
- Download ConTEXT Editor setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - ConTEXT Editor from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
ConTEXT is a small, fast and powerful freeware text editor, developed to serve as a secondary tool for software developers.
- unlimited open files
- unlimited editing file size, 4kB line length
- powerful syntax highlighting for: C#, C/C++, Delphi/Pascal, Java, Java Script, Visual Basic, Perl/CGI, HTML, CSS, SQL, FoxPro, 80×86 assembler, Python, PHP, Tcl/Tk, XML, Fortran, Foxpro, InnoSetup scripts
- powerful custom defined syntax highlighter
- project workspaces support
- unicode UTF8 support
- code templates
- customizable help files for each file type
- file explorer with favorites list
- file compare
- export to HTML/RTF
- conversion DOS->UNIX->Macintosh file formats
- editing position remembering across files
- macro recorder
- commenting/uncommenting code
- text sort
- normal and columnar text selection
- search and replace with regular expressions
- search and replace text in all open files
- incremental search with text emphasizing
- C/Java-style block auto indent/outdent
- customizable color printing with print preview
- exporting configuration stored in registry
- customizable syntax highlighter colors, cursors, margin, gutter, line spacing…
- user definable execution keys, depending on file type
- capturing console applications standard output
- compiler output parser for positioning on error line
- powerful command line handler
ConTEXT Editor for Windows 11 is developed and updated by ConTEXT Project. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.