Charles HTTP proxy
Charles HTTP proxy Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Charles HTTP proxy for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Charles HTTP proxy latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Charles is an HTTP proxy / HTTP monitor / Reverse Proxy that enables a developer to view all of the HTTP and SSL / HTTPS traffic between their machine and the Internet. This includes requests, responses and the HTTP headers (which contain the cookies and caching information).
- SSL Proxying – view SSL requests and responses in plain text
- Bandwidth Throttling to simulate slower Internet connections including latency
- AJAX debugging – view XML and JSON requests and responses as a tree or as text
- AMF – view the contents of Flash Remoting / Flex Remoting messages as a tree
- Repeat requests to test back-end changes
- Edit requests to test different inputs
- Breakpoints to intercept and edit requests or responses
- Validate recorded HTML, CSS and RSS/atom responses using the W3C validator
How to install the latest version of Charles HTTP proxy:
- Download Charles HTTP proxy setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Charles HTTP proxy from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Charles HTTP proxy Technical Details
- Main Category: Developer Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-08-12
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Charles HTTP proxy, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.