Charles HTTP proxy Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
Charles HTTP proxy
by XK72 - Freeware
Charles HTTP proxy 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Charles HTTP proxy for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Charles HTTP proxy latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
HTTP proxy / HTTP monitor / Reverse Proxy that enables a developer to view all of the HTTP and SSL / HTTPS traffic between their machine and the Internet.
Charles HTTP proxy is a Code Editors and Development software. HTTP proxy / HTTP monitor / Reverse Proxy that enables a developer to view all of the HTTP and SSL / HTTPS traffic between their machine and the Internet.
Download Charles HTTP proxy latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Charles HTTP proxy installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Charles HTTP proxy end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 70 Mb
How to install the latest version of Charles HTTP proxy:
- Download Charles HTTP proxy setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Charles HTTP proxy from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Charles is an HTTP proxy / HTTP monitor / Reverse Proxy that enables a developer to view all of the HTTP and SSL / HTTPS traffic between their machine and the Internet. This includes requests, responses and the HTTP headers (which contain the cookies and caching information).
- SSL Proxying – view SSL requests and responses in plain text
- Bandwidth Throttling to simulate slower Internet connections including latency
- AJAX debugging – view XML and JSON requests and responses as a tree or as text
- AMF – view the contents of Flash Remoting / Flex Remoting messages as a tree
- Repeat requests to test back-end changes
- Edit requests to test different inputs
- Breakpoints to intercept and edit requests or responses
- Validate recorded HTML, CSS and RSS/atom responses using the W3C validator
Charles HTTP proxy for Windows 11 is developed and updated by XK72. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.