AutoHotkey Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download AutoHotkey for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install AutoHotkey latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Define hotkeys for the mouse and keyboard, remap keys or buttons and autocorrect-like replacements. Creating simple hotkeys has never been easier; you can do it in just a few lines or less!
What is AutoHotkey
It is a free, open-source scripting language for Windows that allows users to easily create small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks such as: form fillers, auto-clicking, macros, etc.
Is it good for me?
It is easy to learn built-in commands for beginners. Experienced developers will love this full-fledged scripting language for fast prototyping and small projects.
Autohotkey gives you the freedom to automate any desktop task. It’s small, fast and runs out-of-the-box. Best of all, it’s free, open-source (GNU GPLv2), and beginner-friendly. Why not give it a try?
How to install the latest version of AutoHotkey:
- Download AutoHotkey setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - AutoHotkey from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
AutoHotkey Technical Details
- Main Category: Programming Languages
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-22
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about AutoHotkey, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.