.NET Reflector Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
by Red Gate
.NET Reflector 64 bit Download [Free]
Download .NET Reflector for Windows 11 64 bit. Install .NET Reflector latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
.NET Reflector enables you to decompile, understand, and fix any .NET code, even if you don’t have the source.
Debug your application
Follow bugs through your application to see where the problem is – your own code, third-party libraries, or components used by your application.
Understand how applications work
Inherited an application with no documentation and no comments? Use .NET Reflector to understand how the code runs and avoid bugs.
Look inside APIs, SharePoint, and other third-party platforms
Third-party platforms aren’t always well-documented. Use .NET Reflector to look inside their assemblies, and see how they work and which APIs you can call.
Use the Visual Studio debugger
Use your regular debugging techniques on any decompiled assemblies as if they were your own, using the Visual Studio debugger.
Debug third-party assemblies
Generate .pdb files for decompiled assemblies and save them so you only need to enable debugging once for each assembly.
Assemblies decompile seamlessly in Visual Studio so source code is always available for your libraries.
Use VS shortcuts
Use F12 to “Go To Definition”, F9 to “Set Breakpoints”, and F11 to “Step Into” any decompiled code.
.NET Reflector supports C#6 and .NET 4.6.
.NET Reflector VSPro adds the Reflector Object Browser into Visual Studio. Use the tree view to navigate through code.
How to install the latest version of .NET Reflector:
- Download .NET Reflector setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - .NET Reflector from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
.NET Reflector Technical Details
- Main Category: IDE & Studios
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-18