CDex Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by CDex - Freeware
CDex 64 bit Download [Free]
Download CDex for Windows 11 64 bit. Install CDex latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Open Source Digital Audio CD Extractor with more than 80,000,000 downloads.
CDex is a Audio Converters software. Open Source Digital Audio CD Extractor with more than 80,000,000 downloads.
Download CDex latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save CDex installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept CDex end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Audio Converters
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 6 Mb
How to install the latest version of CDex:
- Download CDex setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - CDex from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
CDex can extract the data directly (digital) from an Audio CD, which is generally called a CD Ripper or a CDDA utility. The resulting audio file can be a plain WAV file (useful for making compilation audio CDs) or the ripped audio data can be compressed using an audio encoder such as MP3, FLAC, AAC, WMA or OGG. Many encoders are supported, to name a few:
Direct recording of multiple tracks
Read / store album information from/to the cdplayer.ini file
Read / store album information from/to a local and/or remote CD Database (CDDB)
Support CD-Text (if your CD-drive supports it)
Support for M3U and PLS play list files
Best of all, it’s free (GPL license, source code available)
Serveral languages are supported
Advanced jitter correction (based on the cd-paranoia ripping library)
Indicates track progress and jitter control
Normalization of audio signal
Supports many CD-Drive from many manufacters
Conversion of external WAV files
Lame MP3 encoder 3.99.5 – MPEG Audio Layer III (.mp3)
FLAC encoder 1.31 – Free Lossless Audio Codec (.flac)
Ogg Vorbis encoder – Ogg 1.3.2 and Vorbis 1.3.4 (.ogg .oga)
Monkey’s Audio encoder – Lossless Audio(.ape)
Microsoft WMA encoder – Windows Media Audio (.wma)
Internal MP2 encoder – MPEG Audio Layer 2 (.mp2)
Yamaha VQF encoder – TwinVQ (.vqf)
Astrid / Quartex AAC encoder
Psytel AAC encoder
External Xing encoder
WAV output encoder
FAAC encoder – Freeware Advanced Audio Coder
External musepack encoder
NTT VQF encoder
Windows MP3 encoder (Fraunhofer MP3 encoder)
Windows WMA8 encoder
CDex for Windows 11 is developed and updated by CDex. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.