fre:ac Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by fre:ac - Freeware
fre:ac 64 bit Download [Free]
Download fre:ac for Windows 11 64 bit. Install fre:ac latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
A free audio converter and CD ripper with support for various popular formats and encoders.
fre:ac is a Audio Converters software. A free audio converter and CD ripper with support for various popular formats and encoders.
Download fre:ac latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save fre:ac installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept fre:ac end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Audio Converters
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 9 Mb
How to install the latest version of fre:ac:
- Download fre:ac setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - fre:ac from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
fre:ac is a free audio converter and CD ripper with support for various popular formats and encoders. It currently converts between MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, WAV and Bonk formats. Easily rip your audio CDs to MP3 or WMA files for use with your hardware player or convert files that do not play with other audio software. You can even convert whole music libraries retaining the folder and filename structure.
The integrated CD ripper supports the CDDB/freedb online CD database. It will automatically query song information and write it to ID3v2 or other title information tags.
- Converter for MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, WAV and Bonk formats
- Integrated CD ripper with CDDB/freedb title database support
- Portable application, install on a USB stick and take it with you
- Multi-core optimized encoders to speed up conversions on modern PCs
- Full Unicode support for tags and file names
- Easy to learn and use, still offers expert options when you need them
- Multilingual user interface available in 40 languages
- Completely free and open source without a catch
fre:ac for Windows 11 is developed and updated by fre:ac. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.