Freemake Audio Converter Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
Freemake Audio Converter
by Digital Wave - Freeware
Freemake Audio Converter 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Freemake Audio Converter for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Freemake Audio Converter latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Converts music files between 50+ audio formats.
Freemake Audio Converter is a Audio Converters software. Converts music files between 50+ audio formats.
Download Freemake Audio Converter latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Freemake Audio Converter installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Freemake Audio Converter end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Audio Converters
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 20 Mb
How to install the latest version of Freemake Audio Converter:
- Download Freemake Audio Converter setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Freemake Audio Converter from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Freemake Audio Converter converts music files between 50+ audio formats. Convert MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, FLAC and Extract audio from video. It converts most non-protected audio formats: MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC, WAV, AMR, ADTS, AIFF, MP2, APE, DTS, M4R, AC3, VOC, etc. Transcode several music files at once. All modern codecs are included: AAC, MP3, Vorbis, WMA Pro, WMA Lossless, FLAC.
Upload Music to iPhone
Upload free music to iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
Freemake software can automatically add the
M4A and MP3 files to iTunes library.
Convert Lossless Audio
Change files to lossless audio formats and codecs.
Encode tracks into MP2, AAC, OGG, APE, WMA,
Apple lossless to FLAC. No sound quality drop!
Convert Tracks in Batch
Encode multiple tracks to the same format, e.g. WMA to MP3
or FLAC to MP3 in batch. You can set up the music utility to
save files into one file or separately.
Join Audio Files
Merge several songs into one for an endless playback.
Combine files of the same or different formats:
MP3, WMA, M4A, OGG, FLAC, etc.
Upload music to Google Drive & Dropbox
Select Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc. as the
default location for resulted files. The program will
transfer all output tracks to the cloud.
Edit Bitrate, Channels, Sample Rate
Adjust the settings to achieve professional results.
Specify codec, channels, bitrate, and sample rate.
Choose 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound for home theatres.
Freemake Audio Converter for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Digital Wave. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.