AIMP Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download AIMP for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install AIMP latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
AIMP is an audio player, manager and converter which was first developed as a replacement to winamp. Then, it gained popularity over time to become one of the most popular audio players and managers.
Supports Playing of:
- CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, .MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A
- M4B, .MP1, .MP2, .MP3, .MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .OGG, .OPUS
- .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK, .TTA, .UMX, .WAV, .WMA, .WV, .XM, .DSF, .DFF
It introduces a smart Playlist: Playlists based on content from Music Library data base, with ability to filter and group data. In addition, the music library represents the music files organizer, which allows you easily organize your music, and set marks for listened Tracks.
How to install the latest version of AIMP:
- Download AIMP setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - AIMP from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
AIMP Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Player
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-04-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about AIMP, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.