WinUSB Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by WinUSB - Freeware
WinUSB 64 bit Download [Free]
Download WinUSB for Windows 11 64 bit. Install WinUSB latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
The easiest multiboot USB creator
WinUSB is a Tools software. The easiest multiboot USB creator
Download WinUSB latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save WinUSB installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept WinUSB end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 6 Mb
How to install the latest version of WinUSB:
- Download WinUSB setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - WinUSB from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
WinUSB is a simple application which helps you create multi-Windows bootable USB drive using any ISO or DVD with Windows 7,8,10 distribution and make it without formatting in most cases! Makes it easy to create Linux, Rescue or Windows multiboot USB drive using any ISO or DVD with Windows 7,8,10 distributives without formatting in most cases! WinUSB supports both UEFI/BIOS for FAT32, NTFS, ExFAT USB flash drives.
Support both UEFI/BIOS for FAT32/NTFS/ExFAT USB flash drives.
You will need to overcome just three steps:
- Choose USB drive to make bootable
- Choose several distributions on ISO or DVD
- Choose operation system, if you want to format drive initially
- Click “Yes” and enjoy you own Windows bootable USB stick!
Create Windows multi-bootable USB flash drive with just three ease steps in intuitive user interface.
Choose USB pen drive.
Select necessary Windows distros. ISO and DVD supported.
Define new file system of USB drive, if you want format it firstly.
WinUSB for Windows 11 is developed and updated by WinUSB . All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.