WinUSB 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
WinUSB 64 bit Download [Free]
Download WinUSB for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install WinUSB latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
WinUSB is a simple application which helps you create multi-Windows bootable USB drive using any ISO or DVD with Windows 7,8,10 distribution and make it without formatting in most cases! Makes it easy to create Linux, Rescue or Windows multiboot USB drive using any ISO or DVD with Windows 7,8,10 distributives without formatting in most cases! WinUSB supports both UEFI/BIOS for FAT32, NTFS, ExFAT USB flash drives.
Support both UEFI/BIOS for FAT32/NTFS/ExFAT USB flash drives.
You will need to overcome just three steps:
- Choose USB drive to make bootable
- Choose several distributions on ISO or DVD
- Choose operation system, if you want to format drive initially
- Click “Yes” and enjoy you own Windows bootable USB stick!
Create Windows multi-bootable USB flash drive with just three ease steps in intuitive user interface.
Choose USB pen drive.
Select necessary Windows distros. ISO and DVD supported.
Define new file system of USB drive, if you want format it firstly.
How to install the latest version of WinUSB:
- Download WinUSB setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - WinUSB from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
WinUSB Technical Details
- Main Category: Boot CD
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-04
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about WinUSB, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.