Fences Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Stardock - Free Trial
Fences 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Fences for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Fences latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Automatically organize your desktop shortcuts and icons with Fences®!
Fences is a Tools software. Automatically organize your desktop shortcuts and icons with Fences®!
Download Fences latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Fences installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Fences end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 15 Mb
How to install the latest version of Fences:
- Download Fences setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Fences from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Automatically organize your desktop shortcuts and icons with Fences! It helps you organize your PC by automatically placing your shortcuts and icons into resizable shaded areas on your desktop called fences. Its many customization features are what make Fences the world’s most popular Windows desktop enhancement.
Define rules for how your icons are arranged on your desktop and Fences will automatically sort new icons into the fences you have chosen based on your rules.
- Use fences on modern, high DPI monitors.
- Create shaded areas to organize your desktop.
- Blur the wallpaper behind fences on Windows 10.
- Roll up fences to the Title-bar for cleaner desktops.
- Double click the desktop to hide or show icons.
- Define rules to organize your desktop icons.
- Swipe between multiple pages of fences.
- Create a desktop portal from any folder.
- Navigate the folder structure from within the fence.
Fences for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Stardock. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.