Dup Scout Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Flexense - Free Trial
Dup Scout 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Dup Scout for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Dup Scout latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Duplicate files finder allowing to search and cleanup duplicate files in local disks, network shares, NAS storage devices and enterprise storage.
Dup Scout is a Tools software. Duplicate files finder allowing to search and cleanup duplicate files in local disks, network shares, NAS storage devices and enterprise storage.
Download Dup Scout latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Dup Scout installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Dup Scout end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 7 Mb
How to install the latest version of Dup Scout:
- Download Dup Scout setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Dup Scout from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
DupScout is a duplicate files finder allowing one to search and cleanup duplicate files in local disks, network shares, NAS storage devices and enterprise storage systems. Users are provided with the ability to search duplicate files, save reports, replace duplicates with links, delete duplicate files or move duplicate files to another location.
Save HTML, PDF, Excel, text, CSV and XML reports. Advanced users are provided with the ability to export reports from multiple servers to a centralized SQL database and perform history trend analysis operations.
Scan the network, discover network servers and NAS storage devices, automatically detect all accessible network shares and search duplicate files in hundreds of network servers and NAS storage devices. In addition, the user is provided with the ability to export the list of detected servers and NAS storage devices (including lists of network shares for each server) into HTML, PDF, text and CSV reports.
DupScout Ultimate and DupScout Server provide a command line utility allowing one to perform automated duplicate files search and removal operations or control one or more DupScout Servers via the network. The DupScout command line utility provides a large number of command line options allowing one to search duplicate files, save HTML, PDF, Excel, text, CSV and XML reports, export duplicate files to an SQL database and execute duplicate files removal actions.
Dup Scout for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Flexense. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.