YUMI Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download YUMI for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install YUMI latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
YUMI can create a Multiboot Bootable USB Flash Drive containing multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more. Contrary to MultiBootISOs which used grub to boot ISO files directly from USB, YUMI uses syslinux to boot extracted distributions stored on the USB device, and reverts to using grub to Boot Multiple ISO files from USB, if necessary.
All files are stored within the Multiboot folder, making for a nicely organized Portable Multiboot USB Drive that can still be used for other storage purposes.
Multiboot Bootable USB Flash Drive Creation
YUMI works much like Universal USB Installer, except it can be used to add more than one distribution to run Live from your Thumb Drive. USB Bootable Distributions can also be uninstalled using the same tool!
YUMI was originally intended to be used to store and run various “LIVE Linux” Operating Systems and tools from USB. Using YUMI to install Linux from USB to a Hard Drive works on some but not all distributions. (I’m working to address this).
How to install the latest version of YUMI:
- Download YUMI setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - YUMI from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
YUMI Technical Details
- Main Category: Boot CD
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-03
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about YUMI, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.