Windows 10 Codec Pack Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
Windows 10 Codec Pack
by Cole Williams - Freeware
Windows 10 Codec Pack 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Windows 10 Codec Pack for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Windows 10 Codec Pack latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Install major codec's, filters, plug-ins and splitters.
Windows 10 Codec Pack is a Codec Packs software. Install major codec's, filters, plug-ins and splitters.
Download Windows 10 Codec Pack latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Windows 10 Codec Pack installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Windows 10 Codec Pack end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Codec Packs
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 45+ Mb
How to install the latest version of Windows 10 Codec Pack:
- Download Windows 10 Codec Pack setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Windows 10 Codec Pack from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Install major codec’s, filters, plug-ins and splitters with Windows 10 Codec Pack created by Cole Williams. It supports almost every compression and file type used by modern video and audio files.
- The package is easy to install, while also offering advanced settings to the high end user:
- For simple installation select “Easy Installation”.
- For advanced installation options select “Detailed Installation”.
Windows 10 Codec Pack HighLights, Pros & Feature List
A codec is a piece of software on either a device or computer capable of encoding and/or decoding video and/or audio data from files, streams and broadcasts. The word Codec is a portmanteau of ‘compressor-decompressor’
Compression types that you will be able to play include:
- x265 | h.265 | HEVC | 10bit x264 | x264| h.264 | AVCHD | AVC | DivX | XviD
- MP4 | MPEG4 | MPEG2 and many more.
File types you will be able to play include:
- .bdmv | .evo | .hevc | .mkv | .avi | .flv | .webm | .mp4 | .ts | .m4v | .m4a | .ogm
- .ac3 | .dts | .flac | .ape | .aac | .ogg | .ofr | .mpc | .3gp and many more.
Resolutions supported include:
All resolutions upto, and including SD (Standard Definition) 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, + HD (High Definition) 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4k and beyond.
Windows 10 Codec Pack for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Cole Williams. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.