Windows 10 Codec Pack Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Windows 10 Codec Pack
Windows 10 Codec Pack 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Windows 10 Codec Pack for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Windows 10 Codec Pack latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Install major codec’s, filters, plug-ins and splitters with Windows 10 Codec Pack created by Cole Williams. It supports almost every compression and file type used by modern video and audio files.
- The package is easy to install, while also offering advanced settings to the high end user:
- For simple installation select “Easy Installation”.
- For advanced installation options select “Detailed Installation”.
Windows 10 Codec Pack HighLights, Pros & Feature List
A codec is a piece of software on either a device or computer capable of encoding and/or decoding video and/or audio data from files, streams and broadcasts. The word Codec is a portmanteau of ‘compressor-decompressor’
Compression types that you will be able to play include:
- x265 | h.265 | HEVC | 10bit x264 | x264| h.264 | AVCHD | AVC | DivX | XviD
- MP4 | MPEG4 | MPEG2 and many more.
File types you will be able to play include:
- .bdmv | .evo | .hevc | .mkv | .avi | .flv | .webm | .mp4 | .ts | .m4v | .m4a | .ogm
- .ac3 | .dts | .flac | .ape | .aac | .ogg | .ofr | .mpc | .3gp and many more.
Resolutions supported include:
All resolutions upto, and including SD (Standard Definition) 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, + HD (High Definition) 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4k and beyond.
How to install the latest version of Windows 10 Codec Pack:
- Download Windows 10 Codec Pack setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Windows 10 Codec Pack from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Windows 10 Codec Pack Technical Details
- Main Category: Codecs
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-20