Media Player Codec Pack
Media Player Codec Pack Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Media Player Codec Pack for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Media Player Codec Pack latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
The Media Player Codec Pack supports almost every compression and file type used by modern video and audio files. A codec is a piece of software on either a device or computer capable of encoding and/or decoding video and/or audio data from files, streams and broadcasts. The word Codec is a portmanteau of ‘compressor-decompressor’
The package is simple to install, while also offering advanced settings to the high end user:
- For simple installation select “Easy Installation”.
- For advanced installation options select “Expert Installation”.
- LAV Video decoder 0.73 x86 & x64 (XP/2000 version is 0.69).
- ffdshow DirectShow Video Codec 1.3.4533 x86 & x64.
- XviD Video (Encoder) Codec v1.3.5.
- x264 Video (Encoder) Codec v44.2851.
- Lagarith Lossless Video (Encoder) Codec v1.3.27 x86 & x64.
- LAV Audio Decoder 0.73 x86 & x64 (Legacy version is 0.69).
- Sony DSD Decoder 1.0 x86.
- DivX Audio Decoder 4.1 x86.
- DSP-worx Bass Source Filter/Decoder v18.104.22.168 x86.
- Haali Media Splitter/Decoder 22.214.171.124 x86 & x64 – For MP4, MKV, OGM and AVI files.
- LAV Splitter 0.73 x86 & x64 (Legacy version is 0.69).
- ReClock Video renderer v126.96.36.199 x86.
- xy-VSFilter v188.8.131.52 x86 & x64 – Subtitle Readers.
- CDXA Reader v1.7.13 x86 & x64 (XP/2000 version is 1.6.8) – Also known as Form 2 Mode 2 CD or XCD x86 & x64 (Legacy version is 0.69).
- Icaros 3.1.0 x86 & x64.
- Application Tuning – Changes the default settings for Media Player Classic, NVIDIA 3D Vision Player, and Stereoscopic Player.
How to install the latest version of Media Player Codec Pack:
- Download Media Player Codec Pack setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Media Player Codec Pack from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Media Player Codec Pack Technical Details
- Main Category: Codecs
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-31
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Media Player Codec Pack, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.