x265 Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download x265 for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install x265 latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
x265 is a free software library and application for encoding video streams into the H.265/MPEG-H HEVC compression format.
- Provides next-generation compression and codec.
- Fast and excellent quality.
- Completly free and libre software, ensuring freedom for everyone.
- The APIs are similar to x264 APIs
- Full prediction and transform quad-tree recursion supported
- Adaptive B-frame placement
- B-frames as references / arbitrary frame order
- CABAC entropy coding
- Intra: all block types (32×32, 16×16, 8×8, 4×4, and PCM with all predictions)
- Inter P: all partitions (from 64×64 down to 8×4)
- Inter B: partitions from 64×64 down to 8×4 (including all merge modes
- Weighted prediction for P slices
- Multiple reference frames
- Ratecontrol: constant quantizer, constant quality, single pass ABR, optional VBV
- Scenecut detection
- Parallel encoding on multiple CPUs, both frame-level and wavefront parallelism
How to install the latest version of x265:
- Download x265 setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - x265 from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
x265 Technical Details
- Main Category: Codecs
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-10-17
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about x265, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.