VPSrobots Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
VPSrobots 64 bit Download [Free]
Download VPSrobots for Windows 11 64 bit. Install VPSrobots latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
VPSrobots is a Simple, Fast, Risk-Free Linux Web Server Admin Panel, Maintaining your remote Linux web server from Windows. It is all-in-one VPS manager software which is running on Windows platform designed for personal website master. Secure Login with two authentication methods (optional) ensure zero risk when connecting to your servers.
Unlimited VPSs (Pro)
VPSrobots allows managing unlimited VPSs from a central interface, this saves you great time and effort.
Unlimited Website Deployment
Deploy unlimited number of websites on one hosted VPS, with one-click ease.
Upload and download files, supports online compression and uncompression of the files.
Display general system information of each VPS in the main page.
Carry out the quick and basic PHP, Apache, MySQL configuration on a simple interface with suggested notes.
Upon the one-click installation of LAMP stack, VPSrobots also provides graphical dashboards for configuring PHP,MySQL, Apache.
Create/drop a database, add/remove a user, grant privileges to user on a visual interface.
Easily add a commercial SSL cert to any of your sites by quickly installing cert files to the right places.
Install Let’s Encrypt free SSL cert with one click.
How to install the latest version of VPSrobots:
- Download VPSrobots setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - VPSrobots from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
VPSrobots Technical Details
- Main Category: Web Server
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-19