KiTTY 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
KiTTY 64 bit Download [Free]
Download KiTTY for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install KiTTY latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
KiTTY is a fork from PuTTY, the best telnet / SSH client in the world. It is only designed for the Microsoft® Windows® platform. For more information about the original software, or pre-compiled binaries on other systems, you can go to the Simon Tatham PuTTY page.
The very first requested features:
Shortcuts for pre-defined command
The session launcher
Automatic logon script
Automatic logon script with the RuTTY patch
Running a locally saved script on a remote session
An icon for each session
Send to tray
Protection against unfortunate keyboard input
Quick start of a duplicate session
SSH Handler: Internet Explorer integration
pscp.exe and WinSCP integration
The PuTTYCyg patch
New command-line options
How to install the latest version of KiTTY:
- Download KiTTY setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - KiTTY from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
KiTTY Technical Details
- Main Category: SSH Remote Connect
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-05-25
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about KiTTY, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.