OpenCV Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by OpenCV - Freeware
OpenCV 64 bit Download [Free]
Download OpenCV for Windows 11 64 bit. Install OpenCV latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Open Source Computer Vision Library, designed for computational efficiency and with a strong focus on real-time applications.
OpenCV is a Code Editors and Development software. Open Source Computer Vision Library, designed for computational efficiency and with a strong focus on real-time applications.
Download OpenCV latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save OpenCV installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept OpenCV end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 190 Mb
How to install the latest version of OpenCV:
- Download OpenCV setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - OpenCV from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) is released under a BSD license and hence it’s free for both academic and commercial use. It has C++, Python and Java interfaces and supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS, iOS and Android. OpenCV was designed for computational efficiency and with a strong focus on real-time applications.
Written in optimized C/C++, the library can take advantage of multi-core processing. Enabled with OpenCL, it can take advantage of the hardware acceleration of the underlying heterogeneous compute platform.
Adopted all around the world, OpenCV has more than 47 thousand people of user community and estimated number of downloads exceeding 14 million. Usage ranges from interactive art, to mines inspection, stitching maps on the web or through advanced robotics.
OpenCV for Windows 11 is developed and updated by OpenCV. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.