VideoInspector Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by KC Softwares - Freeware
VideoInspector 64 bit Download [Free]
Download VideoInspector for Windows 11 64 bit. Install VideoInspector latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
A tool designed to provide you with as much information as possible about your video files.
VideoInspector is a Video Software software. A tool designed to provide you with as much information as possible about your video files.
Download VideoInspector latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save VideoInspector installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept VideoInspector end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Video Software
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 3 Mb
How to install the latest version of VideoInspector:
- Download VideoInspector setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - VideoInspector from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
VideoInspector is a tool designed to provide you with as much information as possible about your video files. With VideoInspector you’ll know why your video files has no sound or refuses to play correctly. It will help you installing the required CoDecs (coder/decoder software) for an optimal performance. It can also inspect your system to find which codecs are available.
Container support : AVI, Matroska, MPEG I, MPEG II, QuickTime
Codecs requirements automatic detection
Lists installed Audio & Video Codecs
Batch file analysis, exports to CSV and HTML files
File integrity check
Automatic, content based container format detection
Displays movie info : Duration, streams
Displays Video stream info : Resolution, bitrate, frames per seconds (FPS)
Displays Audio stream info : Sample rate, bitrate, number of channels
Calculates video quality factor
Ability to burn CDs/DVDs (requires CopyToDVD)
Windows Shell Integration (Drag’n’Drop and Context menu)
VideoInspector for Windows 11 is developed and updated by KC Softwares. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.