Kyno Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Kyno for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Kyno latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Kyno is a productivity-boosting media management app aimed at filmmakers, video journalists, media agencies and other video professionals. Ingest-free media management, screening and transcoding that adjusts to your workflow. Preview, check and organize your shots from all your cameras quickly on set or in post even in a team.
Quickly find and organize media files on your offloading or archive drives. Select and export only the usable parts from long shots made with drones or action cameras. Use instantly without training or studying documentation. Discover the powerful tools as you use Kyno’s intuitive file browser & player interface.
Its easy to learn and simple to use interface works cross-platform on macOS & Windows and integrates with the tools you already use, like Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro. With powerful drilldown function to flatten and filter the content of a whole hard drive and define media aware filters such as framerate, resolution to find the files you’re looking for.
Browse drives or camera media with a media-aware file browser
Search files as if they were in a media-aware database without having to ingest first
Play & quality-check footage in a player designed for video professionals
Offload your camera media or any folder to multiple destinations
Easily batch-transcode or rewrap from and to many formats
Combine multiple clips into one without NLE (aka assembly cut)
Apply LUTs in player or during conversion.
Wide Format Support
Play and convert from an unparalleled range of formats
Use markers to log, describe or batch-export stills
Export subclips to quickly process or distribute only the content that really matters
Audio & Image Support
Easy access to the audio & image files you use in your video projects
Use markers to annotate and export to Excel®³⁾ for collaboration
Files remain where they are – you decide how you organize your drives
Send files with metadata to Final Cut Pro®¹⁾ X, Final Cut Pro®¹⁾ 7 or Premiere Pro®²⁾
Tags & Ratings
Use tags & ratings to organize your material
Batch-rename your media files quickly and flexibly
- Efficient media browser
- Pro-grade performance optimized video player
- Media management & metadata editing
- Powerful conversion, trancoding & rewrapping engine
- Wide format support incl. HEVC, MXF, P2 and many more
- Apply camera & creative LUTs in player and during conversion
How to install the latest version of Kyno:
- Download Kyno setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Kyno from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Kyno Technical Details
- Main Category: Others
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-09-16
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Kyno, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.