Subtitle Workshop Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Subtitle Workshop 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Subtitle Workshop for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Subtitle Workshop latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Subtitle Workshop is free subtitle creation and editing application for creating, editing, and converting text-based subtitle files. User-friendly, multi-language, customizable interface (including customizable shortcuts and translation mode). Vast array of customizable tools and functions for automatic timing and text manipulations. Automatic durations, smart line adjusting, spell checking, FPS conversion, search and replace, and many more. Comprehensive customizable system for automatically or manually detecting, marking, and fixing various timing and text subtitle errors.
Subtitle Workshop Support
Supports converting between, creating, opening, editing, and saving over 60 (currently) subtitle formats via the Subtitle API library, as well as saving subtitles in a custom user-defined file format.
Supports displaying and manipulating the timing pauses (the time gap between two subtitles) and offers a CpS (Characters per Second) system.
Supports style tags (bold, italic, underline) and color tags in the subtitle text — including full tags support for multiple tags in a single subtitle.
Multi-level Undo-Redo system.
Integrated video player with customizable subtitles preview and full screen mode that would play any video or audio format the system has codecs installed for.
Supports the usage of external Pascal scripts, as well as find-and-replace text scripts (called OCR Scripts).
Offers various information about the subtitle file, including custom information based on user-defined rules about the timing or the text.
How to install the latest version of Subtitle Workshop:
- Download Subtitle Workshop setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Subtitle Workshop from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Subtitle Workshop Technical Details
- Main Category: Others
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-18