Google2SRT Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Google2SRT for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Google2SRT latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Google2SRT allows you to download, save and convert multiple subtitles and translations from YouTube and Google Video to SubRip (.srt) format, which is recognized by most video players. You can download XML subtitles or simply type video’s URL, Google2SRT will do the rest.
- Download YouTube subtitles – Closed Captions (CC)
- Convert YouTube subtitles to SRT (SubRip)
- Download YouTube subtitle translations
- Download YouTube ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) subtitles and their translations
- Download multiple YouTube subtitles and translations at once
- Proxy support
How to install the latest version of Google2SRT:
- Download Google2SRT setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Google2SRT from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Google2SRT Technical Details
- Main Category: Others
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-09-16
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Google2SRT, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.