Universal Viewer Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Universal Viewer 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Universal Viewer for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Universal Viewer latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Universal Viewer is an advanced file viewer for wide range of formats. For Word/Excel/PDF files, no additional software is needed to view these files. MS Office/Adobe Reader/etc may be not installed at all. For multimedia files, no external codecs are needed too.
Application is integrated into Windows Explorer’s context menu, so it is easy to call it from anywhere in Explorer: right-click on a file and select the “Universal Viewer” item. The “follow tail” function for logs has limitation: it requires that external application does “flush file buffer” during file write.
Supported file formats are:
- Images: all major graphics formats: JPG BMP ICO GIF PNG WMF TIFF PSD…, over 40 formats. Also RAW images from 400+ cameras are supported.
- Multimedia: all major media formats: AVI MPG WMV MP3 MP4 FLV MKV…, over 170 formats.
- Word: file types of MS Office Word: DOC DOCX.
- Excel: file types of MS Office Excel: XLS XLSX.
- PDF: Adobe PDF format, plus DJVU XPS CBR CBZ.
- RTF: Rich Text format.
- Internet: all file types supported by MS Internet Explorer: HTML XML MHT…
- Text: text view for unknown file types. Files of unlimited size can be shown (even 4Gb+ sizes are allowed). All major text encodings supported. Unicode/UTF-8 views are present.
- Plugins: all file types supported by Total Commander Lister plugins.
How to install the latest version of Universal Viewer:
- Download Universal Viewer setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Universal Viewer from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Universal Viewer Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-18