UltraFTP Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by IDM - Free Trial
UltraFTP 64 bit Download [Free]
Download UltraFTP for Windows 11 64 bit. Install UltraFTP latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
A stand-alone FTP client designed with maximum usability and performance in mind.
UltraFTP is a FTP Clients software. A stand-alone FTP client designed with maximum usability and performance in mind.
Download UltraFTP latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save UltraFTP installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept UltraFTP end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- FTP Clients
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 52 Mb
How to install the latest version of UltraFTP:
- Download UltraFTP setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - UltraFTP from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
UltraFTP is a stand-alone FTP client designed with maximum usability and performance in mind. It is built upon the framework of other IDM applications like UltraEdit and UltraCompare. Designed with maximum usability and performance in mind, UltraFTP offers full theme support, session support, an explorer interface, drag-and-drop transfers, and more.
UltraFTP integrates with UltraEdit/UEStudio, UltraCompare, and UltraFinder to provide a seamless editing and publishing experience both on local and remote systems. UltraFTP supports FTP, SFTP, and FTPS protocols.
Parallel, threaded transfers to optimize upload / download times
FTP, SFTP, and FTPS support
- Open multiple simultaneous connections in multiple tabs
- Save and reload sessions
- Set session to automatically connect, as well as initial starting directories
- See connection/transfer status in session tab
Split local and remote view
Widescreen view mode
Remote-only view mode
- Drag-and-drop files from desktop / Windows explorer to FTP server location
- Drag-and-drop files from remote server to folders on desktop / Windows explorer
- Drag-and-drop files from one remote server to another
Import / export FTP accounts
- Automatic import from other FTP clients (FileZilla, WinSCP, CyberDuck, Generic CSV, IDM INI)
- Export FTP accounts in CSV or INI format
Global overwrite rules
- Define on a per-account basis under the Transfers tab for each account
- Configured to Prompt, Skip, or Overwrite based on defined conditions
- May be modified on a per-session basis in the Session Properties dialog
Optionally preserve original timestamp of transferred files
Set remote file and folder permissions recursively
Copy path / copy URL of selected file or folder
- “Copy path” allows you to copy the path to the selected file / folder on the server
- “Copy URL” allows you to copy the HTTP(S) link to the file / folder
- Define HTTP(S) site and root path (optional) in account settings (Advanced tab)
- Monitor transfer progress
- Cancel transfers
- Retry failed transfers
Accounts & Sessions window
- Create, save, and manage multiple accounts and sessions
- Filter, group, and sort accounts and sessions
File preview window
- Preview plain text and source files, Office docs, images, and more – on local or from remote server
UltraEdit / UEStudio / UltraCompare / UltraFinder integration
- Open selected file(s) in UltraEdit or UEStudio
- Modify and save remote files back to server
- Compare selected files in UltraCompare
- Search selected folder with UltraFinder
UltraFTP for Windows 11 is developed and updated by IDM. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.