Serv-U Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by SolarWinds - Free Trial
Serv-U 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Serv-U for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Serv-U latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Affordable and reliable FTP and MFT file transfer software.
Serv-U is a FTP Clients software. Affordable and reliable FTP and MFT file transfer software.
Download Serv-U latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Serv-U installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Serv-U end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- FTP Clients
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 1+ Mb
How to install the latest version of Serv-U:
- Download Serv-U setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Serv-U from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Serv-U is an affordable and reliable FTP and MFT file transfer software. View, upload, and download files over web and mobile. Large (>3GB) and multiple file transfer using SSL/TLS encryption and up to 250 users, 100 concurrent sessions, up to 3 domains. Enhance security and control over file transfers in and outside your organization.
- Reliable FTP server software for secure file transfer
- Ad hoc file sharing to easily send and request files
- Anywhere, anytime file transfer from web and mobile devices
Serv-U for Windows 11 is developed and updated by SolarWinds. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.