Serv-U Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Serv-U for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Serv-U latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Serv-U is an affordable and reliable FTP and MFT file transfer software. View, upload, and download files over web and mobile. Large (>3GB) and multiple file transfer using SSL/TLS encryption and up to 250 users, 100 concurrent sessions, up to 3 domains. Enhance security and control over file transfers in and outside your organization.
- Reliable FTP server software for secure file transfer
- Ad hoc file sharing to easily send and request files
- Anywhere, anytime file transfer from web and mobile devices
How to install the latest version of Serv-U:
- Download Serv-U setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Serv-U from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Serv-U Technical Details
- Main Category: FTP
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-05-08
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Serv-U, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.