Ipswitch WS_FTP Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Progress Software - Freeware
Ipswitch WS_FTP 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Ipswitch WS_FTP for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Ipswitch WS_FTP latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
FTP client with built-in file integrity algorithms, including CRC32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2, SHA-256, and SHA-512.
Ipswitch WS_FTP is a FTP Clients software. FTP client with built-in file integrity algorithms, including CRC32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2, SHA-256, and SHA-512.
Download Ipswitch WS_FTP latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Ipswitch WS_FTP installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Ipswitch WS_FTP end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- FTP Clients
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 50+ Mb
How to install the latest version of Ipswitch WS_FTP:
- Download Ipswitch WS_FTP setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Ipswitch WS_FTP from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Ipswitch WS_FTP is a FTP client with built-in file integrity algorithms, including CRC32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2, SHA-256, and SHA-512, ensure that files have not been compromised during transport, and that the source and destination files are exact matches.
OpenPGP encrypt files for secure file management before and after transfer. Fully integrated public-key/private-key file encryption supports AES and 3DES ciphers, offers signature (key) strengths from 1,024 to 4,096 bits, and supports RSA and Diffie-Hellman key types.
Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) approved and validated cryptography up to and including 256-bit AES encryption over SSL, SSH, and SCP2 protocols and OpenPGP file encryption.
Safely archive your most important folders and files. Schedule and compress backups to any location or device, such as USB or DVD drives, network directories, server connections or Internet hosting services.
Ipswitch WS_FTP for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Progress Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.