Plex Media Server 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
Plex Media Server
Plex Media Server 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Plex Media Server for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Plex Media Server latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Plex Media Server allows you to aggregate all your personal media and access it anywhere you go. Enjoy your own content on all your devices with Plex! It is a media playback system that makes it simple to enjoy your movies, TV shows, music, pictures, and internet-based content. It uses a Server to house your media library and player Apps to playback the media.
Technically, it’s a Client-Server setup, but if you don’t care for techno-speak, don’t worry! What is important is that you understand the role that the Plex Media Server plays in a Plex setup. To understand that, let’s first talk about your bank.
ou might have some new movies to add, or don’t like the poster image being used for your favorite TV Show. Every aspect of the Server is managed by the Plex Web App. It runs in a web browser from anywhere in your home, so you don’t have to be at a particular computer to manage your library.
Keep Track of What You’re Watching
The Server keeps track of what you’ve watched, are in the progress of watching, and haven’t even started yet. Each library item has a “watched” status indicator that lets you know that you have or haven’t watched the show. Better still, if you half-watched a show it also remembers where you left off and offers to take up from there when you return to watch the rest. This happens on any App, not just the one you started watching on.
How to install the latest version of Plex Media Server:
- Download Plex Media Server setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Plex Media Server from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Plex Media Server Technical Details
- Main Category: Others
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-09-18
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Plex Media Server, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.