by Core FTP
Core FTP Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Core FTP for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Core FTP latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Core FTP gives you a fast, easy, reliable way to update and maintain your website via FTP. It also provides a secure method (via SSL, TLS, FTPS, HTTPS, or SFTP) to upload / download files to and from FTP servers. Check out the list of features and you’ll find almost every feature you need, all in a free ftp program. There are no popup ads, advertising or spyware and you’re never asked or reminded to register.
Core FTP Pro
- Encrypt and decrypt files to servers using the latest encryption methods.
- Schedule ftp transfers (unattended) without additional services.
- IBM Information Exchange support with command line updates.
- Email notification, external program execution, & Ping/TraceRoute included.
- View thumbnails images of remote directories (in 4 different sizes).
- Zip support – Compress, password protect, and backup to FTP securely.
How to install the latest version of Core FTP:
- Download Core FTP setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Core FTP from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Core FTP Technical Details
- Main Category: FTP
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-05-31
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Core FTP, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.