WinSCP Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download WinSCP for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install WinSCP latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
WinSCP is an SFTP client and FTP client. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Also, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality. Integrated with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons, jump list)
Batch file scripting and command-line interface and .NET assembly for advanced programming tasks. Moreover, it supports for password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication. Above all, it integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH.
How to install the latest version of WinSCP:
- Download WinSCP setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - WinSCP from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
WinSCP Technical Details
- Main Category: SSH Remote Connect
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-03
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about WinSCP, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.