Ron’s HTML Cleaner
Ron’s HTML Cleaner Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Ron’s HTML Cleaner for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Ron’s HTML Cleaner latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Ron’s HTML Cleaner is a HTML Cleaner to process and clean HTML data in a smart and efficient way. It is perfect for cleaning HTML generated by rich editors (such as Word), before being published to SharePoint, on a Content Management System (CMS), or Blog.
The HTML Cleaner contains the ability to clean, or alter, a source HTML document or page, through the use of Cleaners. Cleaners are made up of a list of operations that can be build, saved and applied to an HTML document as required. The layout of the HTML Cleaner makes the comparison of the original document (or HTML source) with the processed view very clear.
Any number of rules can be combined in any order to satisfy almost all Cleaning needs. Complex rule sets can be saved to give instant access to frequently used Cleaning tasks.
With two or three clicks HTML can be Cleaned: select a Cleaner, click Paste, click Copy All. Job done!
Lays out the HTML to enhance the visibility of the structure, and list links and images separately.
Processes the source HTML in the blink of an eye to give instant visual feedback of the document before and after Cleaning.
- Formatting Options
- Remove Empty Tags
- Remove HTML Comments
- Combine any number of rules in a Cleaner Any number of rules can be combined into Cleaners and saved allowing total flexibility and fast operation.
- Save Cleaners Saved Cleaners are listed above the processed page for quick retrieval.
- Live preview Instant preview of the page after being cleaned by a Cleaner.
- Batch Processing Scan a directory (and sub-directories) to process 100’s of HTML files in seconds.
- Content Extraction Show the content (text and pictures) of a web page with no ‘distraction’.
- Link and Resource Extraction View lists of links and resources from a web page.
How to install the latest version of Ron’s HTML Cleaner:
- Download Ron’s HTML Cleaner setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Ron’s HTML Cleaner from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Ron’s HTML Cleaner Technical Details
- Main Category: Developer Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-22
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Ron’s HTML Cleaner, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.