SynWrite Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by UVviewsoft - Freeware
SynWrite 64 bit Download [Free]
Download SynWrite for Windows 11 64 bit. Install SynWrite latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Free source code editor, HTML editor, and Notepad replacement for Windows systems.
SynWrite is a Code Editors and Development software. Free source code editor, HTML editor, and Notepad replacement for Windows systems.
Download SynWrite latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save SynWrite installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept SynWrite end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 16 Mb
How to install the latest version of SynWrite:
- Download SynWrite setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - SynWrite from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
SynWrite is a free source code editor, HTML editor, and Notepad replacement for Windows systems. It is a full-featured alternative not only to simple Notepad, but also to professional editors. It combines great ideas from many well known editors into a single, freely available product. It’s a complete environment for Web workers, coders and writers.
SynWrite’s many features include macro recording, code highlighting, code folding, multi-caret editing and regular expressions. (See feature list below.) You can easily extend the editor with plugins written in the Python scripting language.
Many plugins are available here, and you can write your own. You can easily configure it to your needs and even take it with you on a USB flash drive. It’s free, open-source software.
- Syntax highlighting for lots of languages
- Fully customizable highlightings
- Code folding
- Tree structure view for source code
- Support for almost all encodings
- Code templates
- Clipboard history panel
- Search, replace with regular expressions
- Search, replace in multiple files
- External tools support
- Document mini-map feature
- Strings extraction feature
- Customizable hotkeys
- Keyboard macros
- Spell checking
- Zen Coding support
- HTML Tidy support
SynWrite for Windows 11 is developed and updated by UVviewsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.