RoboForm Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
RoboForm 64 bit Download [Free]
Download RoboForm for Windows 11 64 bit. Install RoboForm latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
RoboForm password manager securely stores your passwords on your computer and automatically logs you into online accounts. Securely share login information with RoboForm. Simply enter the receipient’s email and share away.
RoboForm is available for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android with support for all their respective major browsers, including Microsoft Edge.
ONE CLICK FORM FILL
Shop Online? With one click, RoboForm fills all your address and billing information for you.
To protect your data, RoboForm uses AES-256 bit encryption with PBKDF2 SHA-256.
With Easy Steps:
Download and install RoboForm, and create a RoboForm account with just an email address. This allows you to sync your data between your desktop and mobile devices.
Choose Your Master Password
Your Master Password is the one password you’ll need to remember. We don’t store your Master Password anywhere, so make sure you don’t forget it!
Add Logins to RoboForm
Add your passwords manually or have them save automatically as you log in to your online accounts. RoboForm can also import your passwords from a CSV or even another password manager!
Log in with a Single Click
Save time by logging into every website with a single click.
How to install the latest version of RoboForm:
- Download RoboForm setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - RoboForm from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
RoboForm Technical Details
- Main Category: Password Manager
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-22