RKill Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by ToolsLib - Freeware
RKill 64 bit Download [Free]
Download RKill for Windows 11 64 bit. Install RKill latest (2024) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Terminates known malware processes so that your normal security software can then run and clean your computer of infections.
RKill is a Antivirus and Security software. Terminates known malware processes so that your normal security software can then run and clean your computer of infections.
Download RKill latest version 2024 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save RKill installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept RKill end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Antivirus and Security
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 2 Mb
How to install the latest version of RKill:
- Download RKill setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - RKill from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
RKill terminates known malware processes so that your normal security software can then run and clean your computer of infections. When RKill runs it will kill malware processes and then removes incorrect executable associations and fixes policies that stop us from using certain tools. When finished it will display a log file that shows the processes that were terminated while the program was running.
As RKill only terminates a program’s running process, and does not delete any files, after running it you should not reboot your computer as any malware processes that are configured to start automatically will just be started again. Instead, after running RKill you should immediately scan your computer using some sort of anti-malware or anti-virus program so that the infections can be properly removed.
RKill for Windows 11 is developed and updated by ToolsLib. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.