Ranorex Studio Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Ranorex Studio for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Ranorex Studio latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Ranorex Studio has the essential features for rapid and efficient automation testing. One license includes the essential tools to build reliable desktop, web and mobile application tests and execute them across browsers and devices, giving you the best return on your test automation investment.
Build powerful tests without coding. Ranorex Studio’s powerful record-and-replay functionality makes test automation accessible to all members of the QA team. Easily edit recorded actions, add text and image validations, set parameter values, and build data-driven or keyword-driven tests. Experience the benefits of test automation without the steep learning curve.
For those who prefer code, Ranorex supports standard programming languages C# and VB.NET to edit recordings or create custom tests entirely in user code. Speed up development with features like intelligent code completion, code templates, debugging functionalities, refactoring mechanisms and more. Store modules in the user code library to share with other team members.
Matchless GUI object recognition using RanoreXPath helps build reliable tests that don’t break simply because an object’s position changes. Use Ranorex Spy within Ranorex Studio or as a stand-alone tool to search for multiple UI elements, identify controls with specific attributes, recognize related elements by preceding- and following-sibling relationships, create snapshot files, and more.
All the tools you need for test automation in a single license.
Scalable web testing for all popular browsers.
Test on real devices or simulators/emulators.
Integrates with CI servers, issue tracking tools, and more.
How to install the latest version of Ranorex Studio:
- Download Ranorex Studio setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Ranorex Studio from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Ranorex Studio Technical Details
- Main Category: Developer Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-04
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Ranorex Studio, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.