GitHub Desktop Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by GitHub - Freeware
GitHub Desktop 64 bit Download [Free]
Download GitHub Desktop for Windows 11 64 bit. Install GitHub Desktop latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Extend your GitHub workflow beyond your browser.
GitHub Desktop is a Code Editors and Development software. Extend your GitHub workflow beyond your browser.
Download GitHub Desktop latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save GitHub Desktop installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept GitHub Desktop end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 85 Mb
How to install the latest version of GitHub Desktop:
- Download GitHub Desktop setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - GitHub Desktop from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Extend your GitHub workflow beyond your browser with GitHub Desktop, completely redesigned with Electron. Get a unified cross-platform experience that’s completely open source and ready to customize. Quickly add co-authors to your commit. Great for pairing and excellent for sending a little love/credit to that special someone who helped fix that gnarly bug of yours. See the attribution on the history page, undo an accidental attribution, and see the co-authors on github.com
Syntax highlighted diffs
The new GitHub Desktop supports syntax highlighting when viewing diffs for a variety of different languages.
Expanded image diff support
Easily compare changed images. See the before and after, swipe or fade between the two, or look at just the changed parts.
Extensive editor & shell integrations
Open your favorite editor or shell from the app, or jump back to GitHub Desktop from your shell. GitHub Desktop is your springboard for work.
GitHub Desktop is open source now! Check out our roadmap, contribute, and help us make collaboration even easier.
GitHub Desktop for Windows 11 is developed and updated by GitHub. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.