Microsoft Process Explorer Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
Microsoft Process Explorer
by Microsoft - Freeware
Microsoft Process Explorer 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Microsoft Process Explorer for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Microsoft Process Explorer latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded.
Microsoft Process Explorer is a Tools software. Shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded.
Download Microsoft Process Explorer latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Microsoft Process Explorer installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Microsoft Process Explorer end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 2 Mb
How to install the latest version of Microsoft Process Explorer:
- Download Microsoft Process Explorer setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Microsoft Process Explorer from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Process Explorer shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded and its display consists of two sub-windows.
The top window always shows a list of the currently active processes, including the names of their owning accounts.
Whereas the information displayed in the bottom window depends on the mode that Process Explorer is in; if it is in handle mode you’ll see the handles that the process selected in the top window has opened.
If Process Explorer is in DLL mode you’ll see the DLLs and memory-mapped files that the process has loaded.
Process Explorer also has a powerful search capability that will quickly show you which processes have particular handles opened or DLLs loaded.
Microsoft Process Explorer for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.