DiskSavvy Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Flexense - Free Trial
DiskSavvy 64 bit Download [Free]
Download DiskSavvy for Windows 11 64 bit. Install DiskSavvy latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Disk space usage analyzer capable of analyzing disks, network shares, NAS devices and enterprise storage systems.
DiskSavvy is a Tools software. Disk space usage analyzer capable of analyzing disks, network shares, NAS devices and enterprise storage systems.
Download DiskSavvy latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save DiskSavvy installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept DiskSavvy end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 8 Mb
How to install the latest version of DiskSavvy:
- Download DiskSavvy setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - DiskSavvy from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
DiskSavvy is a disk space usage analyzer capable of analyzing disks, network shares, NAS devices and enterprise storage systems. Users are provided with multiple disk usage analysis and file classification capabilities allowing one to gain an in-depth visibility into how the disk space is used, save reports and perform file management operations.
It provides built-in file classification capabilities allowing one to classify and categorize files using a number of file classification plug-ins capable of recognizing more than 3,000 types of files and showing disk space usage per file type, category, file extension, user name, creation, last modification and last access time, etc. Users are provided with the ability to perform different types of file management operations on disk space analysis results, specific types of files or file categories.
DiskSavvy allows one to scan the network, discover network servers and NAS storage devices, automatically detect all accessible network shares and analyze disk space usage in hundreds of network servers and NAS storage devices. In addition, the user is provided with the ability to export the list of detected servers and NAS storage devices (including lists of network shares for each server) into HTML, PDF, text and CSV reports.
DiskSavvy Disk Space Analysis Server
Finally, enterprise customers are provided with DiskSavvy Server, a server-based product version, which runs in the background as a service and allows one to analyze a number of servers or NAS storage devices simultaneously, schedule periodic disk space analysis operations, submit disk space analysis reports from multiple servers to a centralized SQL database, perform advanced disk space usage history trend analysis operations, analyze disk space usage per server, analyze disk space usage per user and execute conditional, rule-based disk space analysis actions.
DiskSavvy for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Flexense. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.