by Jens Göpfert
PhotoFilmStrip Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download PhotoFilmStrip for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install PhotoFilmStrip latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
PhotoFilmStrip creates movies out of your pictures in just 3 steps. First select your photos, customize the motion path and render the video. There are several output possibilities for VCD, SVCD, DVD up to FULL-HD. The effect of the slideshow is known as “Ken Burns”. Comments of the pictures are generated into a subtitle file. Furthermore an audio file can be specified to setup the background musice for the slide show.
The motion end point can set up on the right hand side. In the center you can see tool buttons that gives acces to convenience functions to customize the motion path. The project properties dialog allows to set up the aspect ratio and an audio file for the background music. There is an option to specify the total duration of the slideshow. Either by a custom value or by the length of the choosen audio file.
- Picture comments are generate into subtitle file
- Video output: AVI (XVid, MJPEG), FLV
- special feature is Full-HD resolution and MPEG4 output
- background music for the slideshow
- automatic detection of picture rotation (extracted from EXIF)
- Picture effects like “black and white” and sepia
- Quality settings for each output renderer
- command line interface for batch processing
How to install the latest version of PhotoFilmStrip:
- Download PhotoFilmStrip setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - PhotoFilmStrip from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
PhotoFilmStrip Technical Details
- Main Category: Others
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-24
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about PhotoFilmStrip, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.