PhotoImpact 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
PhotoImpact 64 bit Download [Free]
Download PhotoImpact for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install PhotoImpact latest (2021) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Corel® PhotoImpact combines easy-to-use photo editing tools with inspiring photo projects and digital art to make digital photography and image creativity fun, fast and easy. It is packed with fun, easy photo editing projects, easy one-click photo fixes and new digital art tools that make your creative projects look their best.
Quickly touch up your favorite pictures with innovative ExpressFix editing. Use customizable project templates to create memorable photo gifts in just minutes. Get creative with drawing and painting tools, and work with graphics to enhance your video productions.
Easy & Fast ExpressFix Mode
- Automated photo enhancements and easy-to-understand options put the simple photo editing tools you need at your fingertips.
- Instantly fix exposure, color and composition
- Beginners like the simplicity, experienced users like the efficiency
- Amazingly simple Digital Art
- Paint realistic looking clouds with the Cloud pen
- Enhance your photos with creative filters
- Draw and paint like a pro
Fun Photo Projects
Use easy wizards to create fun photo projects and gifts. Choose from over 200 customizable templates for a wide range of ways to share your pictures.
- Comic strips
- Greeting cards
Graphics Tools for Video Enthusiasts
If you’re into creating video, you also need tools for photos and graphics:
Prepare your photos to look their best in a DVD slide show with Slideshow Prep Wizard
Design and print DVD labels and case covers that match menus in DVD MovieFactory® and VideoStudio®
Create your own completely custom DVD menus
How to install the latest version of PhotoImpact:
- Download PhotoImpact setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - PhotoImpact from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
PhotoImpact Technical Details
- Main Category: Photo Editor
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2021-10-12
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about PhotoImpact, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.