NetDrive 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
NetDrive 64 bit Download [Free]
Download NetDrive for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install NetDrive latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Cloud storage as a virtual drive
Managing your favorite cloud storage services could not be easier. Simply provide login information, and all your cloud storage will automatically appear as a virtual drive every time you start your PC.
With background uploading, NetDrive 3 uploads your files to remote storage without overheads and you will not want to live without this feature.
Multiple Mount Options
You can control when to mount your drive. With NetDrive 3 now you can mount your drive on system boot time without login. With this option you can use your remote storage with system services.
NAS storage as a virtual drive
You can connect to NAS servers by WebDAV or FTP. Many NAS vendors recommend NetDrive as a standard way to mount their NAS products. Share your NAS easily with anyone as virtual drive.
SFTP to securely transfer files
NetDrive supports secure file transfer by SFTP (SSH File Transfer protocol) . Unlike standard File Transfer Protocol (FTP), SFTP encrypt both commands and data, preventing passwords and sensitive information from being transmitted in clear text over a network.
- Mount at boot up without login
- Faster than NetDrive 2 and stable as before!
- Background uploading and read-only drive option
- Direct access to cloud storage from your desktop
- Manage FTP, WebDAV and NAS servers as virtual drives
- Connect Google Drive, Dropbox and more
- Join more than 2 million users worldwide !
How to install the latest version of NetDrive:
- Download NetDrive setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - NetDrive from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
NetDrive Technical Details
- Main Category: Online Storage & Backup
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-09-21
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about NetDrive, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.