mRemoteNG Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download mRemoteNG for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install mRemoteNG latest (2019) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
mRemoteNG is a fork of mRemote: an open source, tabbed, multi-protocol, remote connections manager. It adds bug fixes and new features to mRemote. Allows you to view all of your remote connections in a simple yet powerful tabbed interface.
Supports the following protocols:
- RDP (Remote Desktop/Terminal Server)
- VNC (Virtual Network Computing)
- ICA (Citrix Independent Computing Architecture)
- SSH (Secure Shell)
- Telnet (TELecommunication NETwork)
- HTTP/HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol)
- Raw Socket Connections
How to install the latest version of mRemoteNG:
- Download mRemoteNG setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - mRemoteNG from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
mRemoteNG Technical Details
- Main Category: Remote Control
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2019-12-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about mRemoteNG, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.