Mixed Reality Portal 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
Mixed Reality Portal
Mixed Reality Portal 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Mixed Reality Portal for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Mixed Reality Portal latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Discover Windows Mixed Reality and dive into more than 3,000 games and VR experiences from Steam®VR and Microsoft Store. Get extraordinary access to live sports and entertainment and connect with others in the ultimate high-octane VR gaming experience.* Download this app to set up and manage Windows Mixed Reality on your PC.
Windows Mixed Reality also requires a compatible headset and compatible PC running the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1809 or later. If you’re running an earlier version of Windows, you can find Mixed Reality Portal in the Start menu.
How to install the latest version of Mixed Reality Portal:
- Download Mixed Reality Portal setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Mixed Reality Portal from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Mixed Reality Portal Technical Details
- Main Category: Game Tool
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-05-25
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Mixed Reality Portal, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.