Mixed Reality Portal Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
Mixed Reality Portal
by Microsoft - Freeware
Mixed Reality Portal 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Mixed Reality Portal for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Mixed Reality Portal latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Dive into more than 3,000 games and VR experiences from Steam®VR and Microsoft Store.
Mixed Reality Portal is a Tools software. Dive into more than 3,000 games and VR experiences from Steam®VR and Microsoft Store.
Download Mixed Reality Portal latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Mixed Reality Portal installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Mixed Reality Portal end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 15 Mb
How to install the latest version of Mixed Reality Portal:
- Download Mixed Reality Portal setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Mixed Reality Portal from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Discover Windows Mixed Reality and dive into more than 3,000 games and VR experiences from Steam®VR and Microsoft Store. Get extraordinary access to live sports and entertainment and connect with others in the ultimate high-octane VR gaming experience.* Download this app to set up and manage Windows Mixed Reality on your PC.
Windows Mixed Reality also requires a compatible headset and compatible PC running the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1809 or later. If you’re running an earlier version of Windows, you can find Mixed Reality Portal in the Start menu.
Mixed Reality Portal for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.