MultiBootUSB Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Sundar - Freeware
MultiBootUSB 64 bit Download [Free]
Download MultiBootUSB for Windows 11 64 bit. Install MultiBootUSB latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Install multiple live linux on a USB disk non destructively and option to uninstall distros.
MultiBootUSB is a Tools software. Install multiple live linux on a USB disk non destructively and option to uninstall distros.
Download MultiBootUSB latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save MultiBootUSB installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept MultiBootUSB end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 29 Mb
How to install the latest version of MultiBootUSB:
- Download MultiBootUSB setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - MultiBootUSB from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
MultiBootUSB is a cross platform software written in python which allows you to install multiple live linux on a USB disk non destructively and option to uninstall distros. Try out the world’s first true cross platform multi boot live usb creator for free. Bootable USB created in windows should work in Linux and vice versa. It also reduces the development time significantly as the code base is same for Windows and Linux.
MultiBootUSB supports many distros and still counting. There are no pre-configured distro-specific files included in MultiBootUSB. The configuration files are modified dynamically during installation so that the user receives all available default boot options for each distro.
MultiBootUSB for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Sundar. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.