Folder Marker Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Folder Marker for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Folder Marker latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Folder Marker lets you mark your folders with color-coded and image-coded icons with one mouse click, which makes them easy to find and retrieve. Simply select the folder you want to mark, right-click on its icon, select a color-coded icon from the drop-down menu and it will be assigned to the folder at once.
- Change a folder icon with one mouse click
- Mark folders by priority (high, normal, low), by degree of work complete (done, half-done, planned) and by the type of the information contained in a folder (work files, important files, temp files, private files).
- Change a folder’s color
- Changes folder icons from a popup menu of the folders. To mark a folder, you don’t even need to run the program!
- Menu can contain convenient category submenus.
- Contains a User Icons tab. Add up to 10 of your favorite icons and mark folders with them. It’s easy!
- Work with several folders at once
- Assign an icon to a folder from: ICO, ICL, EXE, DLL, CPL or BMP file
How to install the latest version of Folder Marker:
- Download Folder Marker setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Folder Marker from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Folder Marker Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-03
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Folder Marker, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.